Search Technologies Joins Gartner PCC 2014
Search Technologies is a silver sponsor of the 2014 Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit.
May 5 -7, 2014
JW L.A. LIVE
900 West Olympic Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90015
How you engage with employees, customers, partners, suppliers and constituents is an important determinant of business success. Mobile. Social. Analytics – all offer terrific opportunities for your organization to improve and transform engagement for business innovation and competitive advantage.
The Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit delivers “how to” strategies on increasing engagement, improving business process, and lowering costs.
Search is a key foundational technology for collaboration
Search Technologies, the leading IT services company dedicated to enterprise search implementation, consulting and managed services, is proud to be a Silver sponsor at this year’s event. Visit Search Technologies on the show floor, to learn how we can help you to succeed through the improvement of your search systems.
Register now with priority code PCC155 and SAVE $300 off the standard registration fee!
For more information, or to register, visit: http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/portals/
Through analyst sessions, roundtables, workshops, tutorials and end-user case studies, you'll gain the insight to:
- See where next-generation collaboration-in-the-cloud is going
- Harness social to drive innovation, and delight customers
- Use analytics to improve business processes
- Get a handle on the influence and expectations of “digital natives”
- Use the latest best practices to make social and mobile more secure
- Improve the success of your ECM deployments
- Engage mobile and remote workers in real time
To schedule a meeting with one of our Search experts during the Gartner PCC event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.