Aspire Content Processing
Powerful, Flexible Content Processing for Unstructured Data
- Poor quality content, especially metadata, is a leading cause of user dissatisfaction and underperformance in search applications
- Diligent preprocessing, to prepare unstructured content prior to indexing is a critical, yet often neglected aspect of search system building
- Aspire is an innovative and powerful content processing framework specifically designed for unstructured data
- Aspire enables content from across the enterprise to be securely accessed, cleaned, normalized and enriched to a consistently high standard, enabling search systems and analysis applications to perform optimally
- The Aspire framework is the foundation for a flexible, reliable and maintainable approach to the development of content processing solutions, ensuring that search systems are accurate and effective, and that total cost of ownership is kept under control
- Aspire is search engine independent to future-proof your enterprise search architecture
- Aspire can be used with Hadoop to tackle computationally large text analytics tasks
- Aspire is standards-based, using Java, OSGi, Apache Tika, Zookeeper, Maven, Groovy, and other proven open source technologies
Aspire is used within dozens of government and corporate search implementations, addressing a wide range of applications including enterprise search, eCommerce search, government portals, publisher's websites, and compliance applications.
- Aspire Community is a free version of the content processing framework. It provides the Aspire application, administrative UI, a core set of content connectors, publishers to popular search engines, and library of base components. It is intended to enable developers to explore the power of Aspire, and deploy non-critical applications
- Aspire Enterprise provides additional features such as distributed processing, support for Hadoop, document-level security, a wide range of plug-in processing components, plus full-service maintenance and support
For a sample architecture of how the Aspire Framework can be deployed see our Technology Overview page.
Register here to download Aspire Community.