Aspire Content Processing
Powerful, Flexible Content Processing for Unstructured Data
- Poor quality content, especially metadata, is a leading cause of user dissatisfaction and underperformance in search applications
- Diligent preprocessing, to prepare unstructured content prior to indexing is a critical, yet often neglected aspect of search system building
- Aspire is an innovative and powerful content processing framework specifically designed for unstructured data
- Aspire enables content from across the enterprise to be securely accessed, cleaned, normalized and enriched to a consistently high standard, enabling search systems and analysis applications to perform optimally
- The Aspire framework is the foundation for a flexible, reliable and maintainable approach to the development of content processing solutions, ensuring that search systems are accurate and effective, and that total cost of ownership is kept under control
- Aspire is search engine independent to future-proof your enterprise search architecture
- Aspire can be used with Hadoop to tackle computationally large text analytics tasks
- Aspire is standards-based, using Java, OSGi, Apache Tika, Zookeeper, Maven, Groovy, and other proven open source technologies
Aspire is used within dozens of government and corporate search implementations, addressing a wide range of applications including enterprise search, eCommerce search, government portals, publisher's websites, and compliance applications.
- Aspire Community is a free version of the content processing framework. It provides the Aspire application, administrative UI, a core set of content connectors, publishers to popular search engines, and library of base components. It is intended to enable developers to explore the power of Aspire, and deploy non-critical applications
- Aspire Enterprise provides additional features such as distributed processing, support for Hadoop, document-level security, a wide range of plug-in processing components, plus full-service maintenance and support
For a sample architecture of how the Aspire Framework can be deployed see our Technology Overview page.
Register here to download Aspire Community.
TECHNOLOGY PARTNER CERTIFICATIONS
The integration for Aspire 2.1 is certified for Cloudera 5.