The Industrial-grade Content Processing System for Unstructured Data
- Aspire is a content processing system specifically designed for unstructured data
- In Search Technologies' experience, poor content processing is the leading cause of ROI underperformance, relevancy issues and complexity-creep in sophisticated search applications
- Aspire enables both unstructured and structured content from across the enterprise to be securely accessed, cleaned, normalized and enriched through entity extraction and categorization to a consistently high standard. This enables search systems to perform optimally
- Aspire enables these tasks to be performed in a flexible, transparent and maintainable way, reducing the total cost of ownership for search systems
- Aspire can also be used to prepare unstructured content for Business Insight and other "Big Data" applications
- Aspire is search engine independent and works with all of the leading search products
- Aspire is particularly useful for providing advanced index-pipeline functionality for SharePoint, Solr / Lucene, Amazon CloudSearch and the Google Search Appliance
Aspire is being used by the United States House of Representatives, the UK Government, the BBC, and a growing range of Fortune 5000 companies and major publishers.
- Aspire Community is a content processing framework written in Java and based on Apache Felix and the OSGi standard. It is perpetually free to use for registered users
- Aspire Enterprise provides additional features plus full-service maintenance and support
Register here to download Aspire Community.