Document-Level Security for Enterprise Search
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Search Engine Security
In this series of free-to-air blogs, Paul Nelson, Chief Architect at Search Technologies, details a no-compromises approach to implementing document-level security in search systems.
No compromises means:
- Fully and accurately reflecting all underlying security restraints
- But without compromising search functionality or performance
A REFERENCE ARCHITECTURE
In addition to discussing the challenges and potential complexities of implementing document-level security, Paul also defines a reference architecture for search engine security, and suggests a number of standards that should be adopted by search engine and content repository vendors.
This resource is presented as a series of articles:
- Search Engine Security Goals
- Early-binding vs. Late-binding
- A Reference Architecture
- Indexing Document ACLs
- Query-time Group Expansion
- Industry Standards for Search Security
Search Technologies specializes in enterprise search implementation, and provides expertise for all of the leading search products.
For further information, contact us.