Cloudera Deployment on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Implementing & Supporting Cloudera Big Data Applications in the Cloud
A MATURE CLOUD ENVIRONMENT FOR BIG DATA AND SEARCH APPLICATIONS
Cloudera and Amazon Web Services (AWS) together bring a powerful, flexible cloud environment for search and big data analytics applications. You may be thinking about moving your Cloudera application away from costly private data centers. Or you may be looking for a practical approach for migrating from another cloud solution to AWS. In either case, weighing your deployment options, risks, and returns on investment can be daunting.
At Search Technologies, we've leveraged our partnerships with Cloudera and AWS to help customers implement Cloudera CHD and AWS for various big data use cases.
EXPERT CLOUDERA DEPLOYMENT SERVICES
Experienced implementing search and big data applications for over 700 customers, our team of seasoned project managers and engineers can ensure long-term agility for your Cloudera deployment on AWS. Common Cloudera deployment on AWS features include:
- Big data application assessment to lay out enterprise-class deployment strategies for the Cloudera software stack on AWS
- Mapping of internal machine names, network files, and domain names
- High availability and disaster recovery (DR) capabilities
- Configurations of administrative and end-user interfaces
MANAGED SERVICES FOR CLOUDERA ON AWS
- Support and managed services – 24x7 support from our Global Managed Services team in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Learn more about our Managed Services.
- Implementation strategy and training – implementation plans and guidelines to make your move to AWS non-disruptive.
- Application assessments – initial evaluation and regular health checks to ensure your AWS environment is running smoothly and optimized for your Cloudera application.
For assessment and deployment details, schedule a complementary consultation with one of our experts.