Cloudera Consulting and Implementation Services
Cloudera is a leader in next-generation data management and big data analytics solutions. It is also a leading innovator in and the largest contributor to open source Apache Hadoop ecosystem. Cloudera's enterprise data hub (EDH) software platform empowers organizations to store, process, and analyze massive enterprise data for business intelligence in a flexible, efficient, and cost-effective approach.
As a Certified Cloudera Partner, we combine our deep expertise and experience in building search-enabled big data applications with Cloudera's open source Hadoop distribution (CDH) to deliver enterprise-class yet affordable business intelligence platforms for:
- Insurance fraud detection
- Log analytics
- Recruiting search & match solution
- Media & publishing
Planning to leverage Cloudera open source Hadoop distribution to power your search and big data platform? We can help you strategize, design, implement, and support your Cloudera architecture for optimized performance and ROI while lowering risks.
A snapshot at our Cloudera consulting and implementation services:
- Assessments - conduct comprehensive big data assessments to evaluate your data architecture and provide recommendations for improvements
- Strategy - develop big data strategies to use the open source Cloudera CDH for building powerful big data applications
- Design and implementation - custom big data architectures using the Cloudera CDH ecosystem, including the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) & MapReduce, Apache Spark (in-memory machine learning and stream processing), HBase (online NoSQL), Kafka, and Cloudera Search (Solr and Solr Cloud)
- Data enrichment - structured and unstructured data for better search relevancy and analytics using Search Technologies' Aspire for Cloudera CDH or other content processing software
- 24x7 support - for your Cloudera-based application through managed services and regular enhancements
- Cloud deployment - on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other environments
Looking to unify your various content sources for processing, indexing, and analyzing within the Cloudera big data architecture? We provide pre-built data connectors to popular business systems, such as:
- SharePoint 2013
- IBM Connections
- Lotus Notes
- Amazon S3
- And more connectors here
Contact us for a complementary consultation on how to leverage Cloudera or other open source big data platforms to uncover data-driven business insights.