Solr Consulting and Implementation
Expert Advice, Deployment, and Training, Provided from Our UK Office
Solr is a leading open source enterprise search platform. With its flexibility, scalability, and cost effectiveness, Solr is widely used by large and small organisations for a variety of search and big data analytics applications.
Based in Ascot, Berkshire, Search Technologies' rapidly growing UK office provides Solr consulting and implementation expertise to customers including the BBC, Business Link, Haymarket Publishing, and numerous UK businesses and government departments. Our experienced Solr experts can deliver a full range of services to help you to optimise your business-critical applications.
We offer a range of Solr search services, including:
- Solr experts for hire at competitive rates
- Architectural design consulting for Solr search and big data applications
- Search application assessment to review your technology infrastructure and provide recommendations for deploying and improving Solr performance.
- Project managed search solutions built on Solr to the customer's specification
- Support and maintenance services for Solr, using a commercial-grade service level agreement
- Managed services. We monitor and take care of your search system, so you can focus on your core business
- Solr relevancy tuning and performance improvement for existing implementations
- Training to help your technical team and end-users transition to Solr smoothly
- Big data analytics applications built on Solr search engine and big data platforms like Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, etc.
- Connectors for Solr search engine - to bring together data from other business applications for search and analytics
- Solr hosting services - on-premise, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment
Check out Adecco’s success story in boosting recruiter efficiency with a custom Cloudera-Solr candidate search & match application.
For further information and quotation for our Solr consulting and implementation services, contact our UK office.
Apache Lucene/Solr is a trademark of Apache Software Foundation.