FAST ESP Migration Services
Most FAST ESP implementations are mature and highly functional. Many still support business-critical processes. But in many cases, migrating from FAST ESP to a well-supported search platform can provide your organization's users an enhanced search experience while making it easier for your IT team to manage and maintain.
We can help you assess, select, and implement the right FAST ESP migration strategy for your circumstances:
- For enterprise search / intranet applications: migrating to SharePoint 2013 Search or the Google Search Appliance (GSA) are common, effective options.
- For web facing applications: open source search engines like Elasicsearch and Solr are also worthy of consideration.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE FOR A NON-DISRUPTIVE, SUCCESSFUL MIGRATION
At Search Technologies, because we specialize in search applications, we have unrivaled experience of both FAST ESP and the current crop of leading search products. We are ideally positioned to help you plan and execute a migration.
Despite the rich functionality provided by FAST ESP, our migration projects typically recreate existing search functionality using the new platform.
POST-MIGRATION SUPPORT AND IMPROVEMENTS
We can provide managed services and consulting for your new search application after your FAST ESP migration is completed.
Common follow-up services include:
- Search quality analysis: our experienced search analysts can help assess your search application and identify where your users' search experience can be improved.
- Managed services: 24x7 support for your search system, performed by our proactive Global Managed Services team in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- Strategy consulting: whether your organization is looking to implement new search features, modify certain functionalities, or integrate big data analytics with search, we bring advice and implementation support to help achieve your goals.
For further information on search application assessment and migration strategy, contact us.