The Leading Microsoft FAST and SharePoint Search Implementation Experts
Expertise for FAST ESP, FAST Search for SharePoint 2010, and SharePoint 2013
Search Technologies is the largest IT services company dedicated to search engine implementation.
- We have been providing implementation services for the Microsoft FAST search engine since 2005
- We were honored as FAST Worldwide Partner of the Year in 2006
- In the last four years alone, we have provided 30,000 consultant-days of design and implementation services to 150+ Microsoft FAST and SharePoint Search customers
- We work with all Microsoft search products: FAST ESP, FSIS, FSIA, FAST Search for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 Search
- We have been a GOLD Certified Microsoft Partner since 2008
EXPERT SERVICES FOR FAST
We address all aspects of enterprise and Web-facing search applications. Our services include:
- Consulting services to assist customers with strategic planning, roadmap development, and project budgeting. Many of the world's most experienced FAST search architects work at Search Technologies
- Expert implementation and support services, either direct, or sub-contracted through Microsoft, Avanade or other leading systems integrators
- Added value services such as Search Quality Management, relevancy tuning, and Managed Search Services
BLUE-CHIP REFERENCE CUSTOMERS
We have built many of the most sophisticated Microsoft FAST Search deployments, including:
- United States Government Printing Office. The US GPO’s Federal Digital System (FDsys) is the flagship portal and official system of reference for online government information www.gpo.gov/fdsys
- CPA Global. This is the world’s most sophisticated patent search application, containing 80 million patent documents from 95 worldwide patent offices www.cpaglobal.com
We are currently engaged with numerous SharePoint 2010 and 2013 customers, helping them to optimally configure FAST Search for SharePoint, and pplan the roll-out of SharePoint 2013 search.
Contact us for further information or an informal discussion.