Open Source Enterprise Search Practice
- For a growing range of search applications, the Solr Lucene open source search platform meets customer requirements in full
- Search Technologies maintains a services practice delivering and supporting custom Solr Lucene search solutions
- We also work with a range of other open source technologies, including Mahout, Nutch and Heratrix
- We provide Managed Search Services and Search Application Hosting for Solr Lucene
- We support open source search implementations under Service Level Agreements equivalent to or better than those of the leading commercial search vendors
- We provide expert services and best practices advice to in-house implementation teams and systems integrators deploying Solr Lucene, through our Search Application Development Support service
Solr Experts for Hire: Across North America and in the UK, we provide experienced Solr experts to work within customer teams. Our rates are competitive, and whether you need an expert for just a couple of days, or a dedicated team to deliver a larger project, we can help.
Solr Managed Services: Search Technologies provides specialist search application management services to a wide range of Government and commercial customers who have turned to Solr.
Commercial-grade Service Level Agreement: Our Solr SLA delivers ongoing support and upgrade services equivalent to or better than SLAs typically offered with commercially licensed software. Our size, experience and stability enables a growing range of customers to deploy Solr into business-critical applications with complete confidence.
Benchmarking and Application Assessment: We can help you to decide if open source search is suitable for your application. Using our award winning Search Application Assessment Service, we'll provide you with a detailed study comparing Solr with commercially licensed alternatives.
Contact us for an informal discussion of your requirements.
Apache Lucene, Lucene, Apache Solr, and Solr are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation