Aspire Data Connectors
- Search Technologies specializes in the creation, implementation and support of data connectors for search applications
- Many off-the-shelf data connectors make functional compromises in pursuit of plug-and-play capabilities
- Our Aspire Data Connectors take a no-compromise approach to processing efficiency, data quality and security.
- Aspire Data Connectors are competitively priced and backed by implementation, maintenance and support services from the world's leading IT services company dedicated to search engines
Our Data Connectors are based on the Aspire Framework, and can be implemented with a range of popular search engines including the Google Search Appliance (GSA), Microsoft SharePoint and FAST, Amazon CloudSearch, Solr Lucene and Elasticsearch.
They are typically delivered under a services agreement to ensure that the customer's specific circumstances are fully catered for.
We've recently delivered customized Aspire Data Connectors for:
- CIFS (file systems)
- Relational Databases
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and 2010
- EMC Documentum
- Atlassian Confluence
- RightNow CX
- Lotus Notes
- IBM Connections
Search Technologies also develops new Data Connectors to order, to work with any leading search engine..
Aspire Data Connectors ensure that document level security is respected through authentication and single sign-on mechanisms such as LDAP, NTLM and CAS. They handle complex security environments with nested permission groups and multiple authentication systems.
Connectors must be able to acquire data fast enough to satisfy the needs of the search application. At the same time, they must remain friendly towards the target repository. Aspire Data Connectors provide the flexibility to achieve an optimum performance configuration for your specific environment.
Aspire Data Connectors provide optional capabilities for content cleansing, metadata parsing, entity extraction and categorization. Whether carefully captured from the original source, or automatically derived using the latest enrichment techniques, metadata is a key element in the majority of sucessful search systems.
Contact us for further information about Aspire Data Connectors.