Aspire Content Connectors
Content Connectors are a strategic focus for Search Technologies:
- We maintain a dedicated engineering team that specialize in the creation, implementation and support of data connectors
- Take a no-compromise approach to processing efficiency, data quality and security
- Provide seamless support for secure content acquisition as part of the Aspire content processing system
- All of our connectors are search engine independent, to future proof your investment
- Connectors are competitively priced, and backed by implementation, maintenance and support services from the world's leading IT services company dedicated to enterprise search
Our Content Connectors are based on the Aspire Framework, and can be implemented with a range of popular search engines including the Google Search Appliance (GSA), Microsoft SharePoint and FAST, Amazon CloudSearch, Solr Lucene and Elasticsearch.
Connectors are typically delivered under a service agreement to ensure that the customer's specific circumstances are fully catered to.
Aspire Content Connectors are available for:
- CIFS (file systems)
- Relational Databases
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 (Q2 2014)
- EMC Documentum
- EMC eRoom
- Atlassian Confluence
- RightNow CX
- Lotus Notes
- IBM Connections
- Amazon S3
- Heritrix (for crawling)
- Salesforce (Q2 2014)
Search Technologies also develops new Connectors to order, working with any of the leading search engines.
Aspire Content Connectors ensure that document level security is respected through authentication and single sign-on mechanisms such as LDAP, NTLM, and CAS. They handle complex security environments with nested permission groups and multiple authentication systems.
Connectors must be able to acquire data fast enough to satisfy the needs of the search application. At the same time, they must remain friendly toward the target repository. Aspire Content Connectors provide the flexibility to achieve an optimum performance configuration for your specific environment.
Aspire Content Connectors provide optional capabilities for content cleansing, metadata parsing, entity extraction and categorization. Whether carefully captured from the original source, or automatically derived using the latest enrichment techniques, metadata is a key element in the majority of successful search systems.
Contact us for further information about Aspire Content Connectors.