Search Strategy Consulting
- In most organizations, search effectiveness, or lack of it, impacts business productivity
- As the amount of unstructured content continues to grow, companies who are able to make the best use of their content assets will gain competitive advantage
In our experience, most organizations do not have a search strategy that directly supports their business objectives. We can change that.
Search Technologies provides a fixed-price service in which we:
- Gain a detailed understanding of corporate objectives, data sets, and business processes that rely on search
- Conduct a detailed review of the current search infrastructure
- Provide a search strategy report and executive presentation detailing key recommendations
This service is applicable regardless of which search products you currently use. Our advice will take your current circumstances as the starting point for building a comprehensive yet pragmatic search strategy.
Companies who proactively build a search strategy benefit in a number of ways:
- They squeeze out additional percentage points for their overall productivity, which goes straight onto the bottom line
- They become more agile, and able to meet developing needs with highly effective search solutions, quickly and easily
- They reduce the total cost of ownership of search systems
Contact us for an informal discussion of our fixed-price, search strategy consulting service.