Search Relevancy Improvement
Your search engine works, but you know it could do a lot better. It's time for a relevancy tune-up.
The search relevancy tune-up service is aimed at existing search implementations in need of improvement. Common scenarios include:
- Dissatisfaction with search relevancy
- Query speed or throughput issues
- Difficulties getting value from advanced search features
- Suspicions that the indexes are not complete
This service typically comprises:
- On-site Investigation: A search expert will conduct an independent, on-site audit of the current status and configuration of the search application, including a review of the data landscape and end user requirements
- Architect Review: The information gathered will be reviewed with a senior search architect, and a customer call will be conducted to present and discuss initial findings
- Detailed Report: A detailed Assessment Report will be provided, complete with issue analysis, recommendations and a suggested action plan
- Implementation Plan: Search Technologies will present a project plan addressing the issues and business objectives identified. This plan can be executed by the customer's in-house team or by Search Technologies
Contact us for details. In many cases, search relevancy improvement services are delivered on a fixed price basis.