Aspire Content Processing
Powerful, Flexible Content Processing for Unstructured Data
HOW ASPIRE CONTENT PROCESSING WORKS
Poor quality content, especially metadata, is a leading cause of user dissatisfaction and underperformance in search applications. Diligent preprocessing to prepare unstructured content prior to indexing is a critical yet often neglected aspect when building a search system.
Aspire Content Processing is an innovative and powerful framework specifically designed for unstructured data. It is part of Search Technologies' collection of search engine independent technology assets that help organizations optimize their search and big data architectures. Aspire Content Processing:
- Enables content from across the enterprise to be securely accessed, cleaned, normalized and enriched to a consistently high standard, enabling search systems and analysis applications to perform optimally.
- Is the foundation for a flexible, reliable and maintainable approach to the development of content processing solutions, ensuring that search systems are accurate and effective while the total cost of ownership is kept under control.
- Is search engine independent, allowing your enterprise search architecture to be future-proof.
- Can be used with Hadoop to tackle computationally large text analytics tasks.
- Is standards-based, using Java, OSGi, Apache Tika, Zookeeper, Maven, Groovy, and other proven open source technologies.
Aspire Content Processing can be deployed efficiently within Search Technologies' optimized reference architecture. See our Technology Overview page for more details.
ASPIRE CONTENT PROCESSING DISTRIBUTIONS
- Aspire Enterprise provides additional features such as distributed processing, support for Hadoop, document-level security, a wide range of plug-in processing components, plus full-service maintenance and support.
- Aspire Community is a free version of the content processing framework. It provides the Aspire application, administrative UI, a core set of content connectors, publishers to popular search engines, and a library of base components. It is intended to enable developers to explore the power of Aspire Content Processing and deploy non-critical applications.
Aspire Enterprise is used within dozens of government and corporate search implementations, addressing a wide range of applications including enterprise search, e-commerce search, government portals, publisher's websites, and compliance applications.
TECHNOLOGY PARTNER CERTIFICATIONS