Azure Search Consulting and Implementation
Azure Search leverages Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure to bring robust search-as-a-service and big data analytics solutions, without the need to manage the infrastructure.
A Microsoft Gold Partner, Search Technologies has built cloud-based search and big data applications hosted on Azure as well as helped organizations deploy sophisticated Azure Search applications.
- Consulting – defining project goals and planning your Azure Search implementation strategy
- Search application assessment – reviewing your current technology infrastructure and recommending the best approach for implementation
- Azure Search deployment – from corporate wide search and web-facing search applications to advanced BI and analytics applications
- Data acquisition, processing, normalization, and enrichment – to ensure good data preparation and efficient indexing of structured and unstructured content
- Search relevancy tuning – developing and modifying relevancy ranking algorithms to enhance overall user experience. For instance, Azure Search’s Multiple Scoring Profiles feature allows for effective relevancy improvement
- Machine learning, Natural Language Processing, predictive analytics, and personalization – these advanced features can be integrated into Azure Search by leveraging Cortana Intelligence Suite and other big data technologies
- Custom connectors – for organizations requiring custom connectors, we help build and implement enterprise-grade, secure connectors to support content acquisition and indexing into Azure Search. Learn more about our connectors
- Full support – whether you hire us to implement and maintain your Azure Search or just need expert help in specific areas, our services can be tailored to your requirements
AZURE SEARCH RESOURCES AND HOW WE CAN HELP
- Read about our Azure Search for Wikipedia project.
- Check out this demo to see how our Aspire content processing framework is integrated with Azure Cognitive Services to enable better cognitive search and analytics across unstructured content.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you leverage Azure Search to support your operations.