Big Data Analytics Consulting
MAKING ANALYTICS BETTER
Many organizations are striving to become analytics-driven organizations, through harvesting intelligence from their data and content in multiple repositories. A wide array of software is available, both commercial and open source, and all of the power players in the IT industry are active in the "Big Data" market.
However, a key challenge for many organizations is the shortage of big data analytics expertise. How do you derive practical insights and business intelligence from the vast amount of data you have gathered?
LEVERAGING SEARCH, MACHINE LEARNING, AND PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
Search Technologies is the leading independent provider of consulting and implementation services for search and big data analytics applications. We employ more than 200 experts in North America and Europe, and we have provided services to more than 800 customers across numerous commercial and government sectors.
With the rise of big data, we've grown more experienced with the full spectrum of big data analytics:
- Handling real-time analytics at billion-record scale cost-effectively using search engines
- Gathering, processing, and enriching structured and unstructured data
- Enabling better analytics with machine learning and proven statistical methods
- Proving user-friendly interfaces to help increase productivity and user satisfaction
Our customers value our:
- Independent perspective
- Expertise in a variety of open source and commercial technology options, including Elastic, Solr, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Google, Microsoft, Hadoop, Cassandra, Hive, Kafka, Pig, YARN, Spark, and others.
- Experienced, pragmatic implementation approaches
- On-time, on-budget project delivery
- High quality of support
OUR BIG DATA ANALYTICS CONSULTING AND IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLE USE CASES
- Log analytics to support IT operations
- Sentiment analysis and real-time personalization in e-commerce
- Precision medicine and bioinformatics
- Financial risk management
- Precision agriculture
- Cybersecurity, fraud detection, and insider threat detection
- Search and match in recruiting
- Market and customer analytics
- Recommendation engines
We can help you get started on the road to being an analytics-driven organization.
Contact us to discuss your big data analytics requirements.