Cloud-Based Search Solutions
As the cloud matures, moving enterprise systems to the cloud is a cost-effective, highly-scalable option for many organizations. For enterprise-wide content, cloud-based search solutions offer a multitude of benefits that help modern organizations stay agile:
- High availability
- Flexibility and scalability
- Ease of maintenance and management
- Cost reduction (no cost for an on-premise infrastructure)
While cloud companies provide the infrastructure and toolsets that are useful to your search use cases, whether it is an intranet search, a public website search, or a search-based analytics application, good search requires expert implementation, tuning, and maintenance. That’s where we can help.
END-TO-END CLOUD-BASED SEARCH AND ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS
Our deep expertise and partnerships with leading cloud providers can help ensure a risk-free, smooth transition to the cloud. Whether you already have a platform in mind or are still evaluating cloud options, we can help select, implement, and support a cloud-based search solution that meets your IT and business needs. We also bring extensive experience in supporting organizations requiring a hybrid environment – a combination of cloud-based and on-premise deployments.
Whether you're looking to deploy a standalone search engine (Solr, Elasticsearch, or a commercial engine) in the cloud or leverage a built-in search functionality provided by a cloud provider (Azure Search, Office365 Search, Amazon CloudSearch), we can help. Some high-performing platforms on which our clients have successfully deployed cloud-based search solutions include:
- Microsoft Azure – with search, analytics, machine learning, and AI toolkits to help you implement intelligent search faster and easier.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – with CloudSearch offering search-as-a-service to support highly-scalable, advanced search functionalities.
- SharePoint Online / Office365 Search
- Google Cloud
- And other cloud providers
Read our case story in which we helped a client migrate their Cloudera search application from AWS to Microsoft Azure.
CONTENT PROCESSING AND CONNECTORS
Our collection of search engine independent assets that support content processing and connectivity provides you readily-available data enrichment tools, speeding your time to market and helping enable cost-savings.
- Content processing and enrichment – deliver enterprise-grade capabilities for content cleansing, metadata parsing, entity extraction, normalization, and categorization of unstructured and structured data.
- Connectivity – our range of pre-built and custom connectors provide secure, efficient connectivity with enterprise repositories
- Performance – provide the flexibility and configurations to continuously assess and improve search performance
- Security – help ensure document-level security and appropriate permissions in complex enterprise environments
Contact us to discuss your cloud-based search solution requirements.