Cloudera Deployment on Microsoft Azure
High-Performing Search and Big Data Analytics Applications in the Cloud
STILL CONSIDERING RISKS vs. ROI?
Still in their early days, but with strategic planning and deployment, Cloudera and Microsoft Azure together offer a powerful, flexible cloud environment for search and analytics applications. You may be thinking about moving your Cloudera application away from costly private data centers. Or you may be looking for a practical approach for migrating from another cloud solution to Azure. In either case, weighing your deployment options, risks, and returns on investment can be daunting.
PEAK PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR CLOUDERA APPLICATION ON AZURE
Experienced implementing search and big data applications for over 700 customers, our team of seasoned consultants and engineers can ensure long-term agility for your Cloudera deployment on Azure. Example implementation features include:
- Big data application assessment to lay out enterprise-class deployment strategies for the Cloudera software stack on Azure
- Deployment for POCs, prototypes, and production clusters
- High availability and disaster recovery (DR) capabilities
- Instance type selection, storage, and network configurations for your Cloudera deployment on Azure
- Configurations for IP address resolution, clock synchronization, and port numbers
- Support of Apache Hadoop ecosystem components, such as Impala, HBase, Spark, etc., under all production workload types
- Custom interfaces for administrators and end-users
RELIABLE SUPPORT THAT ALIGNS WITH YOUR BUSINESS GOALS
- Managed services and support – 24x7, project-based, or regular support, we work with you to develop a managed services plan for your needs. Learn more about our Managed Services.
- Expert implementation and training – implementation plans and guidelines to foster ease of adoption for your end-users.
- Regular assessments – ensuring your Azure environment is running smoothly and optimized for your Cloudera application.
Start evaluating how Azure and Cloudera fit in your IT infrastructure, schedule a complementary consultation with one of our experts.