Aspire Community or Aspire Enterprise?
Which is best for you?
- Aspire Community is a free, downloadable framework for developing content processing applications
- Aspire Enterprise is an industrial-grade content processing system provided under a maintenance and support-inclusive subscription license
Aspire Community is a development toolkit for creating sophisticated content processing systems to support search engine implementation projects and other unstructured data applications.
Aspire Community includes:
- Data connectors for file systems and databases
- Publishing components for XML, Solr Lucene, the Google Search Appliance (GSA) and Amazon CloudSearch
- A range of component "Architypes" to help developers get started
Aspire Community is supported by a comprehensive wiki.
An industrial-grade content processing system provided under a maintenance and support-inclusive subscription license.
Aspire Enterprise is used by a growing range of Search Technologies customers who recognize that content processing plays a key role in delivering search excellence.
Aspire Enterprise includes:
- Maintenance and support services
- Publishing components for XML, Solr Lucene, Elasticsearch, the Google Search Appliance (GSA), Amazon CloudSearch, Microsoft Azure Search, and SharePoint/FAST
- Access to a growing library of Aspire processing components
- Distributed processing capabilities
Premium Data Connectors with early-binding security capabilities are available at additional charge.
For Aspire Enterprise pricing or further information, contact us