Elasticsearch on Azure: Consulting, Implementation, and Managed Services
The Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats) and Elastic X-Pack (commercial plug-ins) deliver a complete platform for search and big data log analytics, helping enterprises make intelligent decisions based on real-time data.
Microsoft Azure is a robust cloud environment with end-to-end tools that provide enterprise scalability as well as shorten time-to-market. With a range of available data and AI tools in its ecosystem, Azure can deliver intelligent business applications that go beyond simple search. In 2017, Gartner recognized Microsoft as a leader in its new Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines (platforms that power enterprise search that is natural, total, and proactive).
As an Elastic Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner, we have worked with clients around the globe to provide expert consulting and implementation for custom applications built on the Elastic Stack and Azure.
As cloud-based search platforms have emerged as a practical approach for scalability, running Elasticsearch on Azure can enable organizations to reduce costs and increase agility.
Our range of consulting and implementation services can help you build and manage custom Elasticsearch and Elastic Stack applications on Azure efficiently:
- Consulting and assessment: evaluating your technology infrastructure to recommend the best approach for deploying Elasticsearch on Azure.
- Implementation: designing and building your Elasticsearch application to fit business requirements. Azure’s available data analytics and cognitive tools can be implemented to support use cases from corporate wide search, website search, to more complex search-based big data analytics and insight discovery applications.
- Data acquisition, preparation, and indexing: using our award-winning technology assets or other software to support both unstructured and structured data within your organization.
- Security: leveraging search engine security best practices, including access control lists (ACLs) and document-level security, to ensure enterprise-grade security for your systems.
- Elasticsearch performance tuning: using proven techniques, such as search engine scoring and machine learning, to improve Elasticsearch’s relevancy.
- Support and managed services: 24x7 support by our team of experts around the globe.
Contact us to see how we can help you leverage Microsoft Azure for your Elasticsearch application.