End-to-End Services for Elasticsearch Applications. Global Support.
With over 200 search and analytics experts around the globe, we have helped 800+ customers implement and improve search systems in the last decade. Our expertise in open source technologies, such as Elasticsearch and the Elastic Stack, allows us to help you assess your needs and design a search system that’s not only powerful but also cost-effective.
From corporate wide search (intranet), public-facing site search, and government information portals, to e-commerce site search and log analytics, we can deliver the optimal application built on Elasticsearch.
EXPERT SERVICES FOR ELASTICSEARCH APPLICATIONS
Search Technologies is an Elastic partner with offices in the Americas, UK, Germany, and Asia. We bring a wide range of Elasticsearch expertise, including:
- Dedicated Elasticsearch experts and project managers to ensure delivery is on time and within budget.
- Strategic consulting for Elasticsearch and other Elastic Stack components (Logstash, Kibana, Beats, and X-Pack)
- Assessment to help you prepare for implementation or to enhance your current system
- Relevancy improvement for your existing Elasticsearch application
- Connectors (with full document-level security support) for popular data sources, including Jive, Lotus Notes, Documentum, and SharePoint, and other business databases and applications. See our full list of readily available connectors.
- Categorization, entity extraction, data cleansing, and normalization to optimize your Elasticsearch performance
- Elastic's commercial plug-in (X-Pack) consulting
ELASTICSEARCH CUSTOMER STORIES
We've successfully implemented Elasticsearch for customers across industries, enabling them to enhance user's experience, reduce costs, and increase business value through better search and analytics systems. Read about our example projects below.
- Proagrica: precision agriculture and analytics platform built on Elasticsearch
- PistonHeads: implement and improve relevancy for Elasticsearch
- Large e-commerce company: increase e-commerce conversion with the Elastic Stack for log analytics
- U.S. Library of Congress: Cataloger's Desktop built on Elasticsearch
Contact us to discuss your Elasticsearch requirements and see how we can help.