Elasticsearch Consulting and Implementation Services
Elastic (formerly Elasticsearch) is a leading provider of open source enterprise solutions for search and big data log analytics, helping customers worldwide make data-driven, informed decisions based on real-time, smart data. Elastic stands behind its widely leveraged open source Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats), as well as other products like Shield (Security), Watcher (Alerting), Marvel (Monitoring), and Graph (collectively known as X-Pack).
As an Elastic partner and reseller, we have worked with hundreds of customers across the globe to provide expert consulting and implementation for Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), and Beats. Whether you are using Elasticsearch for a web-facing application, your corporate intranet, or a search-powered big data analytics platform, our Elasticsearch experts bring end-to-end services that support your search and analytics infrastructure, enabling you to maximize ROI.
Our complete range of consulting and implementation services for Elastic product ecosystem includes:
- Elasticsearch consulting and strategy planning: defines an effective path for selecting, implementing, and supporting your Elasticsearch application.
- Search application assessment: evaluates your technology infrastructure and provide recommendations for deploying and improving search performance.
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats (Elastic Stack) implementation: for various business use cases, from corporate wide search, web-facing search features, to big data log analytics and other modern business applications.
- Data cleansing, normalization, enrichment, and aggregation: using Search Technologies' award-winning technology assets or other software of your choice to support data preparation for Elasticsearch.
- Search relevancy review and improvement: continuously scores and fine-tunes your Elasticsearch performance.
- Full support and managed services: 24x7 global support for Elastic-based search and analytics applications.
Have multiple data repositories that need to be indexed into Elasticsearch? We offer a wide range of readily available as well as custom-built data connectors for Elasticsearch, tailored to your organizational requirements:
- SharePoint 2013
- IBM Connections
- Lotus Notes
- Amazon S3
- And more connectors here
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you leverage Elastic products for high-performing, easy-to-maintain, and scalable search and analytics solutions.