Elasticsearch to Solr Migration Services
Experienced Enterprise Search Experts for Your Migration Project
Elasticsearch offers a versatile and functional platform for enterprise search needs. Another open source alternative is the Solr search engine, based on Apache Lucene. Solr has a reputation for being a flexible, scalable, and high-performing search systems, often handling multiple data repositories and custom search functionalities.
A WELL THOUGHT-OUT MIGRATION PLAN PREVENTS DISRUPTIONS
Having implemented Solr and Elasticseach systems for hundreds of customers, our goal is to help you migrate from Elasticsearch to Solr effectively so that the new search system will fulfill your organization’s requirements.
- In some instances, existing Elasticsearch data connectors and indexing capabilities can be migrated to Solr search engine.
- For others, we help our customers configure new Solr search engines for optimized performance.
We start with a Search Application Assessment to fully understand you current search system infrastructure to create an Elasticsearch to Solr migration plan that works best for your system and resources.
With the right strategy, we can guide you through the entire migration process and post-migration support.
FROM CONSULTING TO IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT
Our consultants have in-depth Solr and Elasticsearch knowledge and implementation experiences. We bring:
- Search engine consulting and guidance - read more on Elasticsearch vs. Solr feature overview.
- Strategic migration planning
- Implementation and training
- 24x7, dedicated managed services, including hosting, for your Solr application
- Support and fine-tune the new Solr system
- Data connectors for Solr
YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER FOR SOLR AND ELASTICSEARCH APPLICATIONS
Search Technologies is a Solr/Lucene partner, with a team of over 100 consultants who specialize in Solr search consulting and implementation.
We are also an authorized Elasticsearch implementation partner and reseller. We help customers leverage the open source ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) as well as supporting products like Marvel, Shield, and Watcher.
Contact us for more details on how to get started on your Elasticsearch to Solr migration.