ELK Stack Support and Implementation Services
24x7 Monitoring, Support, and Hosting for Custom ELK Stack Applications
MAXIMIZE YOUR APPLICATION’S ROI. FOCUS ON YOUR CORE BUSINESS.
More and more enterprise search and big data analytics applications today can benefit tremendously from the open source ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana), given its scalability, affordability, and powerful functionalities.
Specific application expertise is often required for custom applications built on the ELK stack. Thus, relying on an experienced partner for ELK stack support and implementation can help free your internal team from maintenance tasks, allowing you to have predictable application cost structure and maximize ROI.
SUPPORT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
An Elastic partner and reseller, we bring in-depth expertise and:
- Three-tier support model and escalation procedures –dedicated ELK stack support experts and solution architects for effective, quick resolution.
- A global team to help around the clock – standard processes for coordination among sites and regions in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- High availability and agility –regardless of the business application you are deploying on the ELK stack, it’s our responsibility to keep your application running at peak performance, so that it can fully support your business goals.
- Implementation and support for all Elastic Stack's components – in addition to ELK stack support and implementation, we also help you integrate Elastic’s Marvel, Shield, and Watcher with your system.
Learn more about our full range of services for Elastic-based applications.
HOSTED ELK STACK APPLICATIONS: ON-PREMISE, HYBRID, OR IN THE CLOUD
Our proactive, end-to-end support approach also covers your application hosting, with appropriate disaster recovery measures.
- Hosted ELK application within your corporate security infrastructure
- In the cloud, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Elastic's Found
- Hybrid hosting, combining on-premise and cloud-based components to fit your requirements
Contact us for more details on ELK stack support packages, service level agreement (SLA), and pricing.