Azure Search Consultancy
Consulting, Implementation, Support for Azure Search Applications
Azure Search leverages Microsoft’s Azure cloud infrastructure to bring robust search-as-a-service and big data analytics solutions, without the need to manage on-premise infrastructure.
A Microsoft Gold Partner, Search Technologies has built cloud-based search and big data applications hosted on Azure as well as helped organisations deploy sophisticated Azure Search applications.
- Consulting – defining project goals and planning your Azure Search implementation strategy
- Search application assessment – reviewing your current technology infrastructure and recommending the best approach for implementation
- Azure Search deployment – from corporate wide search and web-facing search applications to advanced BI and analytics applications
- Data acquisition, processing, normalisation, and enrichment – to ensure good data preparation and efficient indexing of structured and unstructured content
- Search relevancy tuning – developing and modifying relevancy ranking algorithms to enhance overall user experience. For instance, Azure Search’s Multiple Scoring Profiles feature allows for effective relevancy improvement
- Machine learning, Natural Language Processing, predictive analytics, and personalisation – these advanced features can be integrated into Azure Search by leveraging Cortana Intelligence Suite and other big data technologies
- Custom connectors – for organisations requiring custom connectors, we help to build and implement enterprise-grade, secure connectors to popular content repositories. Learn more about our connectors
- Support and managed services – whether you hire us to implement and maintain your Azure Search or just need expert advice in specific areas, our services can be tailored to your requirements
See our Azure Search for Wikipedia demo built by Search Technologies' engineers.
Contact us to see how we can help you to leverage Azure Search to support your search and analytics.