Big Data Analytics Consulting
ENHANCE OPERATIONS AND MAXIMISE REVENUE WITH ANALYTICS
Many organisations are striving to become analytics-driven through harvesting intelligence from their data and content in multiple repositories. A wide array of commercial and open source software is available for this purpose, and all of the power players in the IT industry are active in the "Big Data" market.
However, a key challenge for many organisations is the shortage of big data analytics expertise. How do you derive practical insights and business intelligence from the vast amount of data you have gathered?
LEVERAGING SEARCH, MACHINE LEARNING, AND PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
We are the leading provider of search and big data analytics consulting and implementation services. We employ more than 200 experts in our UK office as well as in Europe and North America. We have provided services to more than 800 customers across numerous commercial and public sectors.
With the rise of big data, we've grown more experienced with the full spectrum of big data analytics:
- Handling real-time analytics at billion-record scale cost-effectively using search engines
- Gathering, processing, and enriching structured and unstructured data
- Enabling better analytics with machine learning and proven statistical methods
- Proving user-friendly interfaces to help increase productivity and user satisfaction
- Using Natural Language Processing (NLP) to better understand and extract insights from unstructured content
Our customers value our:
- Vendor-agnostic perspective
- Expertise in a variety of open source and commercial technology options, including Elastic, Solr, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Google, Microsoft, Hadoop, Cassandra, Hive, Kafka, Pig, YARN, Spark, and others.
- Experienced, pragmatic implementation approaches
- On-time, on-budget project delivery
- High quality of support
OUR BIG DATA ANALYTICS CONSULTING AND IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLE USE CASES
- Log analytics to support IT operations
- Sentiment analysis and real-time personalisation in e-commerce
- Precision medicine and bioinformatics
- Financial risk management
- Precision agriculture
- Cybersecurity, fraud detection, and insider threat detection
- Search and match in recruiting
- Market research
- Recommendation engines
We can help you to get started on the road to being an analytics-driven organisation.
Contact us to discuss your big data analytics requirements.