Elasticsearch Consulting and Implementation
Strategy Planning, Implementation, and Support for Elasticsearch Applications
- With over 200 consultants and 800 customers worldwide, Search Technologies is the largest IT consulting firm dedicated to search and analytical applications.
- Our focus on building search-centric applications, combined with our size and experience, strongly positions us to provide expert Elasticsearch consulting for organisations with unique search and analytics needs.
- As an Elastic Partner, we also provide implementation services and add-on technologies such as data connectors for Elasticsearch.
END-TO-END SERVICES FOR ELASTICSEARCH AND THE ELASTIC STACK APPLICATIONS
Elasticsearch has already gained a strong reputation as a platform for both search and analytical applications. The combination of open source technology plus optional support packages, provides cutting-edge technology at an affordable price. Search Technologies works in partnership with Elastic:
- We provide Elasticsearch consulting and implementation services to build the application to the customer's exact requirements.
- Elasticsearch provides high-quality software maintenance and support, so that organisations can successfully deploy Elasticsearch for their mission-critical applications.
Our end-to-end consulting and implementation services for Elasticsearch and all of the Elastic Stack components (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats) include:
- Search strategy consulting
- Migrating to Elasticsearch
- Search application assessment
- Elasticsearch implementation
- Search relevancy review
- 24x7 support and managed services
- Relevancy tuning for Elasticsearch
- Connectors for Elasticsearch
Our services are configured to suit the customer's needs, and range from architecture and design consulting, to fully project managed solutions, to experts-for-hire, to temporarily complement the customer's team, at competitive daily rates.
OUR UK CONSULTING TEAM
We maintain the strongest independent enterprise search consulting team in the UK, based at our office in Ascot, Berkshire. Supported by over 200 additional technical colleagues worldwide, our UK team can help you to deploy game-changing new applications using Elasticsearch and other components of the Elastic Stack.
Contact us for further Elasticsearch consulting and implementation service details.