Improve SharePoint Search
SharePoint Search Optimisation Services
COMMON SHAREPOINT SEARCH PROBLEMS
As your data grows in both volume and number of sources, collaboration and information sharing within large SharePoint environments will depend on high-performing SharePoint search capabilities.
While the core search engine within SharePoint (such as SharePoint 2013) is powerful, custom configurations and optimisation are needed to ensure enterprise search satisfaction. However, many organisations deploying SharePoint may lack resources or search expertise for SharePoint search improvement projects.
IMPROVING SHAREPOINT SEARCH WITH EXPERT TOOLS & TECHNIQUES
A Microsoft Gold Partner, Search Technologies is experienced in providing expert implementation, configurations, troubleshooting, and support for search in SharePoint. We’ve delivered enhanced SharePoint search capabilities to hundreds of customers in the UK and worldwide.
Some examples of our services to help organisations to improve SharePoint search are:
- Designing and scaling your search application to handle large amounts of disparate data
- Content processing, normalisation, and enrichment through automatic classification and categorisation
- Implementing SharePoint search in the cloud, on-premises, or in a hybrid environment
- Custom and pre-built SharePoint connectors (2007, 2010, 2013, Office 365) for growing, disperse data sources and cloud-based business applications.
- Document-level security for content controlled by multiple authentication systems
- Search relevancy tuning
- Custom search and visualisation dashboards
- Managed services and support for your SharePoint search functionality
A PROVEN ASSESSMENT PROCESS TO IMPROVING SEARCH IN SHAREPOINT
Our customers have trusted our SharePoint-friendly technology assets, expert consultation, and thorough processes to implement and improve SharePoint search features.
A Search Assessment is designed to provide a comprehensive review of your search system, identify current performance problems, and recommend the best possible action plan to your SharePoint search initiative. This service typically includes several days of on-site review, discussions of goals, and a detailed report of our findings. The assessment is flexible and fully customisable to your specific requirements.
Contact us to discuss how we can help implement and improve SharePoint search based on your requirements.