Open Source Search Consulting and Implementation
Elasticsearch and Solr Experts in the UK
OPEN SOURCE SEARCH AS COST-EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL ALTERNATIVES TO COMMERCIAL SOLUTIONS
- In recent years, open source search platforms such as Elasticsearch and Solr have become prominent players in the enterprise search market as they offer the functionality, security, and scalability comparable or superior to commercial search platforms. According to DB-Engines, Elasticsearch and Solr are the most popular among today's open source and commercial search engines.
- Organisations looking to leverage open source search platforms often look for expert advice, implementation expertise, and specific customisations, such as data connectors and content processing systems (cleansing, normalising and enriching content prior to indexing).
- Various search applications can benefit from the cost savings and flexibility provided by open source solutions. Some examples include intranet search, e-commerce site search, recruiting search and match, log analytics, fraud detection, website search, and government information portals.
OPEN SOURCE SEARCH CONSULTING AND IMPLEMENTATION
Across the UK, Europe, and worldwide, Search Technologies brings experienced Elasticsearch and Solr experts to work with our customers' teams. Our rates are competitive, and whether you need an expert for just a couple of days, or a dedicated team to deliver a larger project, we can help.
- Elasticsearch consulting and implementation services: as an authorised Elastic partner, we help customers to build and support custom Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats) applications.
- Solr consulting and implementation services: we help you to design, implement, and optimise Solr for your business-critical search application.
- Local support from the UK: we provide specialist search application management and support services to a wide range of government departments and commercial customers.
- Application assessment and health checks: using our Search Application Assessment Service, we'll deliver a detailed study comparing open source with commercial alternatives so you can decide whether open source search is the best fit for your requirements.
- Big data integration: looking to improve operations with big data? We use proven content processing techniques combined with Hadoop, Spark, Mahout, Nutch, Heritrix, etc., and open source search engines to build a custom application for your requirements. Learn more about some common big data consulting and implementation services.
Contact us for an informal discussion of your open source search requirements.