Connecting Data Repositories for Better Search and Analytics Applications
BRINGING YOUR DATA TOGETHER
Content connectors are a strategic focus for Search Technologies. Connectors are part of Search Technologies' collection of technology assets, which are search engine independent and were developed to help organisations to fill in the gaps in search and big data applications.
- We maintain a dedicated engineering team that specialises in the creation, implementation, and support of connectors.
- We take a no-compromise approach to processing efficiency, data quality, and security.
- Provide seamless support for secure content acquisition as part of the Aspire Content Processing.
- All of our connectors are search engine independent, to future proof your investment in enterprise search.
- Connectors are backed by expert implementation, maintenance and support services from the world's leading IT services company dedicated to enterprise search.
Connectors can be implemented with a range of popular search engines, including the Google Search Appliance (GSA), Microsoft SharePoint, Cloudera Search, Amazon CloudSearch, Azure Search, Solr, and Elasticsearch. Aspire can also publish to HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) including commercial distributions from vendors such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, IBM, MapR, and Pivotal.
Our premium connectors are typically delivered under a service agreement to ensure that the customer's specific requirements are fully catered to.
A WIDE RANGE OF CONTENT CONNECTORS
Our connectors are available for a growing range of repositories, including:
- SMB 1.0 and 2.0
- Relational databases (any database for which a JDBC driver is available)
- Web Crawler
- Amazon S3
- Azure Data Lake (in progress)
- Azure Blob Storage (in progress)
- HDFS Connector
- Kafka Connector
- Kinesis Connector
- HBase Connector
Content Management Systems
- Lotus Notes
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint Online
- FileNet (alpha version available)
- OneDrive (in progress)
- Adobe Experience Manager (in progress)
- Twitter (in progress)
Service Ticket Tracking
- Atlassian Confluence
- IBM Connections
- Yammer (in progress)
Other / Multiple Categories
- MS Exchange (in progress)
- StageR - Staging Repository
- Elastic (in progress)
We also work with leading search engine vendors to develop new connectors to order.
Our connectors ensure that document level security is respected through authentication and single sign-on mechanisms such as LDAP, NTLM, and CAS. They handle complex security environments with nested permission groups, and multiple authentication systems.
Connectors must be able to acquire data fast enough to satisfy the needs of the search application. At the same time, they must remain friendly toward the target repository. These connectors provide the flexibility to achieve an optimum performance configuration for your specific environment.
Connectors provide optional capabilities for content cleansing, metadata parsing, entity extraction and categorisation. Whether carefully captured from the original source, or automatically derived using the latest text analytics techniques, metadata is a key element in the majority of successful search systems.
Contact us for further connector details and pricing for your enterprise search system.