Connecting Data Repositories for Better Search and Analytics Applications
BRINGING YOUR DATA TOGETHER
Content connectors are part of Search Technologies' collection of technology assets, which are search engine independent and were developed to help organisations to fill in the gaps in search and big data applications.
- We maintain a dedicated engineering team that specialises in the creation, implementation, and support of connectors.
- We take a no-compromise approach to processing efficiency, data quality, and security.
- Provide seamless support for secure content acquisition via our 40+ connectors as part of the Aspire Content Processing.
- All of our connectors are search engine independent, to future proof your investment in enterprise search.
- Connectors are backed by expert implementation, maintenance and support services from the world's leading IT services company dedicated to enterprise search.
Our connectors can be implemented with various search engines, such as:
- Google Cloud Search
- Azure search
- SharePoint search
- Microsoft search
- Cloudera Search
- Amazon CloudSearch
- The Google Search Appliance (GSA)
Aspire can also publish to HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) including commercial distributions from vendors such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, IBM, MapR, and Pivotal.
Our premium connectors are typically delivered under a service agreement to ensure that the customer's specific requirements are fully catered to.
A WIDE RANGE OF CONTENT CONNECTORS
Our connectors are available for a growing range of repositories, including:
- File System
- OneDrive (in progress)
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Event Hub
- Amazon S3
- RDB via Table
- RDB via Snapshots
- Database Server
Content Management Systems
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Documentum DQL
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint Online
- Lotus Notes
- Atlassian Confluence
- IBM Connections
- Jira Issues
- Staging Connector
- Aspider web crawler
We also work with leading search engine vendors to develop new connectors to order.
Our connectors ensure that document level security is respected through authentication and single sign-on mechanisms such as LDAP, NTLM, and CAS. They handle complex security environments with nested permission groups, and multiple authentication systems.
Connectors must be able to acquire data fast enough to satisfy the needs of the search application. At the same time, they must remain friendly toward the target repository. These connectors provide the flexibility to achieve an optimum performance configuration for your specific environment.
Connectors provide optional capabilities for content cleansing, metadata parsing, entity extraction and categorisation. Whether carefully captured from the original source, or automatically derived using the latest text analytics techniques, metadata is a key element in the majority of successful search systems.
Contact us for further connector details and pricing for your enterprise search system.