Search Relevancy Improvement Service
Continuous Search Relevancy Tuning is Key to Better User Experience.
The search relevancy tune-up service is aimed at existing search implementations in need of improvement. Common circumstances include:
- Dissatisfaction with search relevancy
- Query speed or throughput issues
- Difficulties getting value from advanced search features
- Suspicions that the indexes are not complete
This service typically comprises:
- Onsite investigation: A search expert will conduct an independent, onsite audit of the current status and configuration of the search application, including a review of the data landscape and end user requirements
- Architect review: The information gathered will be reviewed with a senior search architect, and a customer call will be conducted to present and discuss initial findings
- Detailed report: A detailed Assessment Report will be provided, complete with issue analysis, recommendations and a suggested action plan
- Implementation strategy: We will present a project plan addressing the issues and business objectives identified. This plan can be executed by the customer's in-house team or by Search Technologies
- Search engine scoring: A process of continuously enriching, testing, and scoring your search application's performance to ensure long-term relevancy and agility. Check out our deep-dive on search engine scoring.
The majority of existing search implementations can be substantially improved through this search relevancy tuning service.
Our 200+ search and analytics consultants are experienced working with a wide range of open source and commercial search engines. We have helped to improve search relevancy for customers using:
- Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Microsoft SharePoint Search / FAST ESP
- Amazon CloudSearch
- and many other search engines
Contact us for details, and a discussion of our relevance benchmarking and tuning services.