Search Strategy Consulting Service
A Comprehensive Search Strategy for Your Organisation
THE RIGHT ENTERPRISE SEARCH STRATEGY TO SUPPORT BUSINESS GOALS
- In most organisations, search effectiveness, or lack of it, impacts business productivity
- As the amount of unstructured content continues to grow, companies who are able to make the best use of their intellectual capital will gain competitive advantage
In our experience, most organisations do not have a search strategy that directly supports their business objectives.
We can create a strategy for you that is pragmatic, cost-conscious, starts from where you are today, and fully supports your key business goals.
Companies who proactively pursue a search strategy benefit in a number of ways:
- Enhanced knowledge worker productivity: the people who make the greatest contribution to your business growth become more productive and enthusiastic.
- Improved corporate agility: evolving circumstances and market conditions are easier to exploit with fast, effective and secure access to corporate knowledge.
- Focus on your core business: we take care of your enterprise search system through assessment, deployment, support, and maintenance, enabling your internal team to focus less on the day-to-day troubleshooting and more on strategic goals.
- Global knowledge sharing: expand your organisation's knowledge base by leveraging text analytics for multiple languages, making your data from around the globe accessible for search.
- Lower cost of ownership: a proactive strategy typically lowers the cost of ownership and improves the effectiveness of your search system in the long-run.
- Integrated AI technologies: we bring expertise in machine learning and natural language processing (NLP) to enhance search, ultimately improving productivity, user experience, and business results.
Our search strategy consulting service typically comprises the following: A senior consultant, supported as necessary by subject matter experts, will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of your corporate objectives, data sets, and the business processes that rely on search
- Conduct a detailed review of the current search infrastructure
- Provide a search strategy report and executive presentation detailing our recommendations
This service is applicable regardless of which search products you currently use. Our advice will take your current circumstances as the starting point for building a search strategy.
Contact us to get started. Within a few weeks, you could have a practical and innovative enterprise search strategy to move your business forward.