SharePoint 2016 Search Consulting and Implementation
Optimising Current Configurations or Evaluating Hybrid Search? We Can Help.
If your organisation is using SharePoint 2016 (or any other versions of SharePoint), you are well aware that search impacts user productivity and collaboration. SharePoint 2016 product strategy include a focus on improving stability, durability and reliability, as well as making it easier to create public-facing sites.
As a member of the Microsoft Technology Adoption Program for SharePoint Hybrid Search, our consultants are experienced with SharePoint 2016 and actively helping customers to explore and implement the hybrid search capabilities.
SHAREPOINT 2016 SEARCH SERVICES
Search Technologies has provided consulting and implementation services to more than 800 customers in Europe and worldwide, including migrating from FAST or other search engines to SharePoint (2013, 2016). We are a Gold Certified Microsoft partner, with search-related competencies.
Some of our common consulting engagements include:
- Assessing your search system to identify gaps and improve search quality
- Design a strategy and implement migrations from FAST (or other search engines) to SharePoint or upgrades from previous SharePoint versions to 2016.
- Delivering a consistently excellent enterprise search experience
- Putting processes in place to maintain data management and search excellence over the long-term
- Identifying and mitigate dangers and project risks upfront
- Setting yourself up for low ongoing cost-of-ownership
- Implementing advanced search and analytics capabilities to get the most out of your data
- Providing managed services with enterprise-grade SLAs
SHAREPOINT 2016 HYBRID IMPLEMENTATION
As your data grows, the Microsoft’s cloud offering is notable because it enables SharePoint Hybrid strategies - some content is in the cloud and other content remains on-premises. From a user perspective, this means an interface that presents merged search results from less sensitive cloud content (e.g. documents on OneDrive) to more sensitive content that must remain on-premises (e.g. for compliance). For banks and compliance-driven organisations, a bespoke hybrid search strategy can ensure both cost-savings and security.
TECHNOLOGY ASSETS TO SUPPORT SEARCH IN SHAREPOINT 2016
To help customers to optimise ROI with SharePoint search, we leverage our proven technology assets, consulting experience, and processes to deliver:
- SharePoint 2016 categorisation and content enrichment
- SharePoint-friendly connectors for indexing content from multiple data sources. View our full list of pre-built SharePoint connectors.
- Integration with big data analytics and visualisation platforms
Our consultants are highly experienced in enterprise search. We will help you to define your strategy, avoid pitfalls, and make the most of the search capabilities built into SharePoint 2016.
Contact us to discuss your circumstances with our local UK team and see how you can improve search in SharePoint 2016.