SharePoint Search Consulting
Local Consulting and Implementation Services to Improve SharePoint Search
We provide local SharePoint Search consulting services in the UK, backed by the world's largest team of enterprise search experts.
DEEP EXPERTISE IN SHAREPOINT SEARCH / FAST EPS APPLICATIONS
- Search Technologies, the leading consulting firm dedicated to enterprise search deployment, has a well-established presence in Europe, the Americas, and worldwide.
- Our consulting and technical team is the most experienced in the UK, our senior consultants have on average, more than 15 years' experience of deploying sophisticated search solutions.
- Our rates are reasonable, and we're easy to engage with. Often, initial SharePoint search engagements are made using our Search Application Assessment service.
- Search Technologies is a Gold-Certified Microsoft Partner.
- Back in 2006, we were the "FAST Worldwide Partner of the Year." Microsoft bought FAST in 2009, and SharePoint 2013 Search is built around FAST capabilities.
OUR SHAREPOINT SEARCH SERVICES
We provide a full range of services to help companies to make the most of SharePoint's search capabilities, including:
- Planning and architectural design
- Relevancy tuning and optimising search in existing Sharepoint applications
- Search experts-for-hire, to compliment the customer's in-house team, at competitive rates
- Fully managed deployments of large SharePoint search systems
- Migration projects, helping customers to move legacy search systems onto the SharePoint platform
- Managed services and support
- User training to help your organisation to leverage SharePoint Search effectively
- SharePoint connectors to bring content from other business applications into SharePoint for search
SHAREPOINT SEARCH ASSESSMENT
We take a structured approach to investigating and planning search applications. This “Assessment” methodology has become an integral part of our services business.
- An Assessment typically takes 5-10 consultant-days of effort to research, document and deliver, usually involving a few days on-site with the customer
- It is offered at a subsidised, fixed price as it provides us with the opportunity to demonstrate our deep expertise to potential implementation services customers
Common Use Cases
Our Assessment service can be used in a number of ways, including:
- Implementation planning: provides a road map for creating a highly productive SharePoint search environment
- Optimisation: of existing systems, ensuring that the wide range of features available are being appropriately used to create a highly productive search experience
- Migration planning: a thorough analysis of your current search systems, providing a detailed plan for migration from FAST ESP or other search engines to SharePoint
- Leveraging SharePoint: tuning and discovering new ways to use SharePoint search capabilities to support business processes and overall productivity
A detailed Assessment Report, including a costed project plan, is delivered along with an executive-level presentation of the main findings and recommendations.
For further information or an informal discussion, please contact us at our UK office.