Storage Optimisation Analytics
Reduce Storage Costs and Improve Insight Discovery with AI-Powered Search and Analytics
THE DATA STORAGE CHALLENGE
Enterprises routinely maintain Petabytes of content in expensive on-premise storage. Consider the data flowing into your file systems, content management systems, databases, and various business applications. Terabytes of data are added to enterprise servers daily, with on-premise data storage costing up to hundreds of dollars per terabyte per month. Managing this extraordinary growth and exponential increases in storage costs is a major challenge.
While basic storage solutions can count the bytes and even de-duplicate data, they can’t compute the business value of content or the risk of losing data. For CIOs, IT leaders, and content owners, knowing how much of that data you need and how much of it is low-value, outdated, or duplicate is essential. Having the answers allows you to confidently remove, archive, or move data to lower-cost cloud storage. According to a recent IDC survey summary, traditional on-premise storage costs over three times more than public cloud storage. Enterprises that know what actions to take with their data will save millions of dollars in annual storage costs.
GAIN GREATER VISIBILITY INTO YOUR ORGANISATIONAL DATA TO REDUCE STORAGE COSTS
Our storage optimisation analytics solution combines search with AI techniques, such as Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning, to intelligently interpret enterprise content and automate data movement actions. By removing unneeded data and moving appropriate data to lower-cost cloud stage, the solution enables companies to reduce significant storage costs and maximise the value of their content. A well-implemented storage optimisation analytics solution:
- Provides actionable visibility into enterprise content in high-cost, on-premises storage
- Drives storage cost savings through rapid detection of duplicate or near-duplicate content
- Identifies content provenance, ownership, frequency of use, and traceability
- Applies domain-specific business rules to identify eligible content and automate migration to lower-priced storage
- Enables cloud-readiness while ensuring business-critical security and compliance measures
- Tracks storage cost savings (potentially millions) and computes ROI in real-time
- Accelerates value discovery through a 360-degree view of enterprise data
CONSULTING AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
We bring expert services and proven content processing technologies to deliver a storage optimisation analytics solution that meets your unique needs. Our three-phase approach includes:
- Planning: identifies your business objectives and appropriate low-cost storage solutions as well as computing potential savings and ROI.
- Implementation: delivers a high-performing storage optimisation analytics application, custom business rules, automated data movement capabilities, end-user search and analytics dashboard, and reporting.
- Maturity: leverages more content sources and sophisticated NLP and analytics techniques to not only provide storage cost reduction but also enable a 360-degree view of enterprise content.
Contact us to see how our storage optimisation analytics solution can help your organisation cut storage costs and maximise the value of your data.