Unstructured Data Analytics
Consulting, Implementation, and Support
Over 80% of corporate data is unstructured. Unstructured data analytics helps organisations to extract valuable insights from social media posts, emails, phone conversations, support queries, customer reviews, text documents, images, videos, etc. But it is challenging to gather all of your unstructured data, process it, and make it available for search and analytics. Thus, getting more value out of unstructured data starts with the right approach to content acquisition and processing.
ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST OUT OF UNSTRUCTURED DATA?
Our extensive experience in building unstructured data analytics applications has helped clients gain tremendous insights, ultimately improving operations across multiple use cases, such as:
- Document understanding – using natural language processing (e.g. text and relationship extraction) to analyse doctor’s patient notes, legal contracts, vendor agreements, rule and regulation documents, etc.
- Enhancing search relevancy – connecting employees to business data, charts, information, and resources
- Customer support chatbots – answering questions, directing users to manuals or products, and automatic answering or rerouting of requests
- E-commerce – improving sentiment analysis, search relevancy, targeted responses, and personalised results based on query intent
TECHNOLOGY ASSETS TO SUPPORT UNSTRUCTURED DATA PROJECTS
Through hundreds of search and analytics projects, our engineers have created a range of technology assets to help fill the gaps and address problems that available platforms cannot solve. By eliminating the need to reinvent the wheel for some repeatable use cases, these assets can help organisations to accelerate project timelines and outcomes.
These technology assets include:
- Aspire content processing framework to process, normalise, and enrich unstructured data for search and analytics
- Connectors to securely acquire unstructured and structured content from various repositories (with document-level security capabilities)
- Query processing language
- Saga Natural Language Understanding (NLU) framework to support advanced, domain-specific natural language understanding
Contact us to discuss how we can help to design and implement unstructured data analytics applications for your organisation's needs.