Google Cloud Search Consulting and Implementation
Built on Google’s renowned search capabilities, Google Cloud Search provides a robust platform for enterprise search and data-intensive business applications. It also integrates machine learning and natural language understanding to create a relevant, centralized search experience across the G Suite and third-party applications.
As a Google Premier Partner, we have helped more than 200+ clients successfully leverage the Google Search Appliance (GSA) for various business applications. Now, as the GSA has reached its end-of-life, clients are relying on our expertise in Google’s enterprise search capabilities to transition seamlessly to Google Cloud Search or other search engines.
Whether you’re looking to implement Google Cloud Search as your first search engine or as a replacement for another search engine, we can help.
GETTING MORE VALUE FROM GOOGLE CLOUD SEARCH
Our full range of Google Cloud Search consulting and implementation services can help you better leverage search and analytics to achieve business goals.
- GSA migration – end-to-end expert services to help you transition from the GSA to Google Cloud Search or other search engines
- Consulting - defining your requirements and planning your Google Cloud Search implementation strategy
- Search assessment - reviewing your technology infrastructure and providing recommendations for filling performance gaps
- Implementation – deployment approach and configurations for optimized performance
- Content processing and indexing – technology assets and proven methods to support efficient ingestion, enrichment, normalization, and indexing of structured and unstructured content
- Connectors for third-party connectivity – pre-built and custom connectors to help ensure that your structured and unstructured data sources are properly indexed
- Search relevancy optimization - as your data and user expectation grow, continuously improving search relevancy is critical to increasing business performance and enterprise search ROI
- Support, managed services, and training – to help ensure peak performance and prevent system disruptions
- Security - enterprise security models supporting document-level security that guarantees search users only see documents intended for them.