Google Search Appliance (GSA) to Elasticsearch Migration Services
The Google Search Appliance (GSA) is a mature, reliable search engine that offers powerful enterprise capabilities. But as the Google Search Appliance is being sunset, it’s time to re-evaluate your search strategy.
Elasticsearch and all the Elastic Stack components offer the flexibility and cost-savings of open source solutions while delivering the features and security of commercial search engines.
PROVEN SEARCH ENGINE MIGRATION APPROACHES
As a Google Premier Partner and Elastic Implementation Partner, we have developed a methodology to ensure timeliness and success while avoiding pitfalls.
- Our customers with advanced search features on the GSA have relied on a custom assessment and migration that fulfills complex requirements.
- For customers running mostly out-of-the-box GSA features for simple searches, a more straightforward migration can be effortless and efficient.
In any case, we will work with you to determine the optimal path for migrating from the Google Search Appliance to Elasticsearch. Read more about our migration methodology in this blog.
A FULL RANGE OF MIGRATION SERVICES
Depending on your specific situation, the migration process can include any or all of the followings:
- An assessment of your current search infrastructure to recommend the optimized setup for your Elasticsearch application
- Detailed migration planning and implementation
- Providing pre-built and custom data connectors for Elasticsearch
- 24x7, dedicated managed and hosting services for your Elasticsearch application
- Engine scoring and relevancy tuning to continuously improve your Elasticsearch application’s performance post-migration
Read our blog on the top 5 considerations when migrating from your GSA to Elasticsearch.
WHY SEARCH TECHNOLOGIES?
- Google Premier Partner with in-depth expertise through more than 200 GSA implementations. What makes us different from most GSA vendors is that we are experienced with deploying open source and commercial search solutions for over 700 customers, enabling us to bring practical advice and implementation expertise.
- Elastic Partner with deep expertise in the Elastic Stack components (Elasticsearch, Beats, Logstash, and Kibana) as well as plug-ins, including Security, Alerting, Monitoring, Graph, and Reporting (X-Pack).
- Migration experience - a large part of our business is dedicated to providing guidelines, deployment, and support for customers who look to move from one search engine to another.
- Search engine security – whether it is an open source or commercial search engine, our implementation approach emphasizes search security down to the document level as well as auditing capabilities.
Contact us to start an initial discussion about migrating your Google Search Appliance to Elasticsearch.