Intranet Search Expertise
Consulting and Implementation Services for Intranet Search
MAKE YOUR INTRANET WORK BETTER FOR YOUR USERS
- Search engine configuration is a specific skill set and a natural candidate for consulting services.
- We can help you to design and deliver an intelligent intranet search experience.
- In many cases, the incumbent search engine is good enough for the job. It just needs tweaking and tuning to enhance relevancy and user productivity.
- Where a new search engine is necessary, we can guide you to the appropriate commercial or open source search engine that suits your specific requirements.
A RANGE OF INTRANET SEARCH TECHNOLOGIES
We maintain strong partnerships with and extensive expertise in leading commercial and open source search engines, such as:
- SharePoint Search
- Amazon CloudSearch
- Azure Search
- Oracle Endeca
- Google Cloud Search
See the full list of our search engine expertise here.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR DATA WITH SEARCH
Achieving intranet search excellence requires well-thought-out processes and expertise. Focusing only on the technology aspects seldom satisfies your intranet users. With over a decade of experience in enterprise search implementation projects, we can help you build and maintain an enterprise-grade intranet search experience.
We help you plan, implement, and support basic and advanced search features, including:
- Document-level security compliance
- Integration with Natural Language Processing, Knowledge Graphs, and Machine Learning for improved search relevancy and personalization
- Search performance analysis and relevancy tuning
- Custom user interface (UI) and administrative dashboard configurations
- Connectors to gather your company's content from multiple sources - structured and unstructured
- Best practices for your search system architecture
- Efficient and fast content processing and enrichment
- Intranet search platform migration
- 24x7 support and managed services for your search application
Contact us for more details on how to implement and improve your organization's intranet search.