Managed Services for Custom Applications on the ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
Global Support. Better Application Performance. More Strategy-Oriented Internal Team.
UNPARALLELED EXPERTISE IN BUILDING AND MANAGING CUSTOM ELASTIC-BASED APPLICATIONS
The open source ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) provides the flexibility and functionalities that benefit many modern search and analytics applications. And as with any business applications built on individual components, applications built on the ELK stack often rely on specific expertise for troubleshooting and performance optimization. In these cases, a trusted managed services partner can help free your internal team from tedious maintenance tasks while allowing more predictable application management costs.
We bring a decade of search and big data analytics experience and a global support team to deliver:
- Managed services for custom applications built on the ELK stack – An Elastic partner, we have the practical expertise to configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain your applications effectively.
- Strategy consulting – to lay out a strategy for building a big data architecture using selected components: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and X-Pack
- Design and implementation – deploy a wide range of log analytics applications, including financial risk management, compliance, security analysis, market intelligence, e-commerce personalization, and fraud detection.
- Quality management – regular performance evaluations for fine-tuning your Elastic-based applications.
ENTERPRISE-CLASS, GLOBAL MANAGED SERVICES APPROACH
- Three-tier support model and escalation procedures – bring you dedicated application experts and solution architects to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- A global team for dedicated support around the clock – standard processes for horizontal and vertical coordination among sites and regions in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, along with one-hour shift overlaps to avoid disruptions during handover periods.
HOSTING SUPPORT, ON-PREMISE OR IN THE CLOUD
To minimize system disruptions, our proactive managed services also bring you a full range of application hosting options for high uptime and disaster recovery measures.
- Within your corporate security infrastructure
- In the cloud, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Elastic Cloud (formerly Found), Google Cloud, or other cloud-based platforms
- A hybrid approach to support both on-premise and cloud-based environments
Looking for help maintaining and optimizing your applications built on the ELK stack? Contact us for managed services options and SLA details.