Managed Services for Hortonworks Applications
Running Your Big Data Application Efficiently, without Pressure on Your Internal Technical Team
A COMPREHENSIVE, PROACTIVE GLOBAL MANAGED SERVICES MODEL
Our managed services model was developed with our global customers in mind. We aim to bring customers peace of mind that their applications are running smoothly, free their internal resources for more strategic planning, and provide a predictable cost structure for budgeting decisions.
A Hortonworks partner and leader of search and big data solutions, our expertise ensures your applications on the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) are well-supported and optimized.
- A full range of managed services – administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, maintenance, and routine upgrade/patching tasks for Hortonworks applications.
- Consulting and implementation – we help design and implement custom big data architectures using the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP), powered by Apache Hadoop and YARN. Whether you're looking to implement your first Hortonworks big data application or adding more features to your existing application, our team can deliver.
- Quality management – regular evaluations to maintain high security and performance levels.
HOW YOUR INTERNAL TEAM CAN BENEFIT
- Expert knowledge and experience – a global managed services team of seasoned engineers and project managers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. We bring you dedicated application experts and solution architects with knowledge of specific Hortonworks components to take care of your system beyond the day-to-day troubleshooting tasks.
- Three-tier support model and escalation procedures – to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- 24x7x365 support around the clock – standard processes that enable horizontal and vertical coordination among sites and regions, along with one-hour shift overlaps to avoid disruptions during handover periods.
HORTONWORKS APPLICATION HOSTING SUPPORT
We provide you a full range of hosting options to ensure high uptime and effective disaster recovery measures.
- Within your corporate security infrastructure
- In the cloud, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
Contact us for a complimentary consultation on how we can help support and optimize your Hortonworks applications.