Microsoft Search Services
Independent advice and expert search implementation services for Microsoft customers
LEADING MICROSOFT SEARCH EXPERTS
Search Technologies has provided Microsoft search services to global enterprises, helping them select, implement, and configure search solutions around Microsoft technologies.
A Microsoft Gold Partner, we've built a unique level of experience and expertise with Microsoft search technologies. We work with all versions of FAST Search, SharePoint Search (on-premise and cloud-based), Azure Seach, and Microsoft Search.
A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES FOR MICROSOFT SEARCH APPLICATIONS
We provide consulting, implementation, and support services for:
- All versions of FAST Search for SharePoint 2010 including FS4SP, FSIS, FSIA, and FISe.
- FAST ESP Support / Migration: Managed services to some of the world's most sophisticated FAST ESP users. We also supply experienced FAST experts on a time and materials basis to support customer projects, including migration from FAST ESP to SharePoint or another search engine.
- SharePoint 2013 Search: FAST technology is now embedded into SharePoint 2013. We are helping early adopters to create and realize search excellence
- SharePoint 2007 and 2010 Migration: Data migration is a key aspect of SharePoint adoption. We help organizations to improve "findability" by adding value to unstructured information during the migration process.
- SharePoint hybrid search: For clients using both on-premise SharePoint and Office 365.
- Azure Search: Designing and implementing search and analytics applications in Microsoft Azure's environment.
- Microsoft Search: Consulting and implementation services to optimize Microsoft Search performance, using our content processing and connector technologies.
- Other search services available to Microsoft customers include Jump-Start Programs, Search Health Check-Ups, and relevance tuning, and content acquisition and processing services.
Contact us for more details on how we can help you implement and improve Microsoft-based search applications.