Microsoft Search Consulting and Implementation
Microsoft search is “an intelligent, enterprise search experience from Microsoft that applies the artificial intelligence technology (AI) from Bing and deep personalized insights surfaced by the Microsoft Graph, to make search more effective.”
Microsoft search provides access to data in Microsoft 365 through a cohesive search experience across Microsoft 365 apps and services, Bing, Windows, and the Edge browser.
A Microsoft partner, we have experience supporting Microsoft solutions, from FAST ESP and Microsoft SharePoint to Office 365 and Azure search. With the release of Microsoft search, our team brings comprehensive services to help you implement the solution on-time and on-budget.
We provide a full range of Microsoft search consulting and implementation services, including:
- Consulting – define your business needs and Microsoft search implementation strategy.
- Search application assessment – review your technology infrastructure and recommend the appropriate deployment approaches.
- Data acquisition, processing, and enrichment – support secure data ingestion from multiple sources, efficient content processing, and indexing of structured and unstructured content for search.
- Microsoft search applications – from enterprise search to advanced BI and analytics applications, we provide a pre-built publisher to help you publish data into Microsoft search and accelerate completion timelines.
- Search relevancy tuning – incorporate Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, personalization, and engine scoring to improve the search experience.
- Managed services and support – maintain peak performance and complement your organization’s specific needs.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help implement Microsoft search to support your operations.