Natural Language Processing (NLP) Solutions
In today’s enterprise world, analyzing structured data alone is no longer enough for sophisticated business analyses, predictions, and decision-making. Unstructured content (natural language communications), such as emails, social media, videos, customer reviews, etc, can help uncover tremendous insight. With a natural language processing (NLP) solution in place, your organization can enable a deeper understanding of unstructured or semi-structured content, providing enhanced BI and analytics.
Examples of Natural Language Processing (NLP) Applications
- Question answering systems – enhancing semantic search in the enterprise and connecting employees to business data, charts, information, and resources
- Business chatbots and customer support applications – answering questions, directing users to manuals or products, and automatic answering / rerouting of requests
- E-commerce – improving search relevancy, providing targeted responses, and delivering personalized results based on query intent
- Extracting fielded data and relationships – such as doctor’s patient notes, legal contracts, vendor agreements, etc.
End-to-End Natural Language Processing (NLP) Solutions
Our Natural Language Processing solutions cover a range of needs. Whether you are looking to solve unstructured content processing challenges or develop a custom NLP solution, we can work with you to deliver:
- A complete solution: project planning, architectural design, implementation, and support for your NLP-powered applications
- Data acquisition: acquiring unstructured or semi-structured data using our pre-built and custom connectors
- Raw language processing and statistical language processing: to provide highest-quality results for search and analytics
- Text analytics solutions: text mining, text extraction, entity extraction, content categorization, content clustering, fact extraction, and relationship extraction
- Query understanding: for search relevance and personalization
Contact us to learn more about our Natural Language Processing capabilities and discuss your use case.