Deriving Knowledge Insights with Cognitive Computing
Cognitive computing and machine learning have the ability to transform knowledge management in the enterprise. Chatbots, cognitive search, natural language processing (NLP), and semantic technologies accelerate the ability of humans to find what they need to do their jobs. But to foster an intelligence-driven organization that can handle a broad range of topics, the underlying search technology must be extremely robust.
Watch this on-demand roundtable webinar on using cognitive computing to re-imagine KM and learn what it can do for your organization. Paul Nelson, our Innovation Lead, and Scott Parker, Sr. Product Marketing Manager from our partner Sinequa, will discuss:
- Cortana, Siri and the like are increasingly popular but are enterprise chatbots ready for prime time?
- If NLP/NLU is now mainstream, what are the benefits?
- Can NLP be used to do fact extraction and entity-relationship extraction from full-text documents?
- Is the new world of "metabots" scaling to handle millions of shallow requests and brokering deep requests to an army of chatbots?
- What is the state of cognitive search and analytics?
- What problems is cognitive search solving for different types of organizations?
- How do real-world customers leverage cognitive search?