Connecting Data Repositories for Better Search and Analytics Applications
BRINGING YOUR DATA TOGETHER
Content connectors are part of our collection of technology assets, which are search engine independent and were developed to help organizations fill in the gaps in search and analytics applications.
- We maintain a dedicated engineering team that specializes in the creation, implementation, and support of connectors.
- We take a no-compromise approach to processing efficiency, data quality, and security.
- Provide seamless support for secure content acquisition as part of the Aspire Content Processing framework.
- All of our connectors are search engine independent, to future proof your investment in search and analytics initiatives.
- Connectors are backed by expert implementation, maintenance, and support services.
Our connectors can be implemented with a range of popular search engines, such as:
- Google Cloud Search
- Microsoft search
- Azure search
- SharePoint search
- Cloudera Search
- Amazon CloudSearch
- The Google Search Appliance (GSA)
Aspire can also publish to HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) including commercial distributions from vendors such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, IBM, MapR, and Pivotal.
Our premium connectors are typically delivered under a service agreement to ensure that the customer's specific requirements are fully catered to.
A WIDE RANGE OF CONTENT CONNECTORS
Our connectors are available for a growing range of repositories, including:
- File Systems
- NTFS / CIFS – SMB 1.0, 2.0
- RDB by Snapshot
- RDB by Updates table
- RDB bulk ingest (all tables & databases)
- Google Big Query
Document / File Management Systems
- Box.com Personal
- Dropbox for Business
- Dropbox Personal
- FileNet (alpha version available)
- Google Drive for Work (in progress)
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- SharePoint 2016/2019
- SharePoint Online
- Veeva Vault (planned)
- IBM Connections
- Facebook (planned)
- Instagram (planned)
- MS-Exchange (in progress)
- MS-Exchange On-Line (in progress)
- MS-Exchange On-Line Personal (in progress)
Service Ticket Tracking
- Zendesk (in progress)
- Kafka Connector
- Kinesis Connector
- Azure Event Hub
Web & Wikis
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Atlassian Confluence
- Atlassian Confluence Cloud
- HTML Web Crawler
- Mediawiki (alpha version available)
Other / Multiple Categories
- SAP (planned)
- LDAP Cache
- Group expansion
- Azure AD Group Expansion
- JMS Service
- HTTP Listener
We also work with leading search engine vendors to develop new connectors to order.
Our connectors ensure that document-level security is respected through authentication and single-sign-on (SSO) mechanisms, such as LDAP, NTLM, and CAS. They handle complex security environments with nested permission groups and multiple authentication systems.
Connectors must be able to acquire data fast enough to satisfy the needs of enterprise search and analytics applications. At the same time, they must remain friendly toward the target repository. These connectors provide the flexibility to achieve an optimum performance configuration for your specific environment.
Connectors provide optional capabilities for content cleansing, metadata parsing, entity extraction, and categorization. Whether carefully captured from the original source, or automatically derived using the latest text analytics techniques, metadata is a key element in the majority of successful search and analytics systems.
Contact us for further connector details and pricing for your search and analytics applications.