Seminar: Relevance of Search & Big Data
14 JUNE 2016 | DRURY LANE THEATRE, LONDON | 09.30 - 15.00 GMT
This event has passed. But Search Technologies holds various search and big data seminars during the year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our upcoming seminars.
Join Search Technologies and our partner Cloudera for a half-day seminar at Drury Lane Theatre where we will explore the current trends in search and big data through real-world use cases from various global industries. Learn from industry experts and gain insight into how enterprises are using search and big data to discover insights, drive business productivity and increase revenue.
You will learn about:
- What is big data and how does it apply to corporate wide search
- What can be done with search and big data that could not be done before
- How big data technologies are improving enterprise search and business intelligence
- Leveraging search and big data technologies for corporate wide search and other industry use cases
- Trends and best practices into how you can make search and big data a strategic part of your business
- Phil Lewis, European Technical Director at Search Technologies
- Mark Stanger, Architect at Search Technologies
- Graham Pymm, Sales Engineer at Cloudera
You’ll also get the chance to take a tour of the historic theatre. For three and a half centuries the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, has provided entertainment for the masses and has been visited by every monarch since the Restoration. The theatre has not one, but two, Royal boxes and it was here that the public first heard both the National Anthem and Rule Britannia. The Theatre celebrated its 350th years of operation on 7 May 2013 and the current building had its 200th birthday in October 2012.
09.30 – 10.00 Registration, breakfast and networking
10.00 – 10.15 Introductions: Graham Charlesworth, Search Technologies VP European Operations
10.15 – 11.45 Search Technologies: Phil Lewis, European Technical Director
11.45 – 12.00 Tea Break
12.00 – 13.00 Cloudera: Graham Pymm, Sales Engineer
13.00 – 13.30 Search Technologies: The Adecco story, Mark Stanger, Search Technologies Solutions Architect
13.30 – 14.15 Light lunch and networking
14.15 – 15.00 Drury Lane Theatre tour
Theatre Royal Drury Lane
Catherine Street, London
- Travel by Underground: The nearest underground stations are Covent Garden (Piccadilly line) and Holborn (Central and Piccadilly lines).
- Travel by Rail: Charing Cross, Waterloo Station.
For more information, please contact Farrah Artwell at email@example.com.