Web data mining is a growing field which can provide powerful insights to help drive sales, understand customers, meet mission goals, and create new business opportunities. This technical tutorial, authored by Search Technologies' Chief Architect, Paul Nelson, presents essential data mining tools and techniques for extracting Internet content to support multiple business intelligence and analytics use cases.
Download the tutorial and learn how to:
- Identify and acquire useful content sources from the Internet
- Prepare and enrich raw data
- Use Natural Language Processing (NLP) to understand unstructured and semi-structured data
- Leverage the processed data for advanced search and big data analytics
- Do quality analysis to ensure the best possible results