The Google Search Appliance (GSA), now Google Search for Work, has been recognized among the dominant players in the enterprise search space. This white paper presents the findings from our 180+ customers worldwide on the most successful business applications of the GSA. It also incorporates a sample approach for measuring the GSA’s performance and returns on invesment (ROI), originally presented by the International Data Corporation (IDC).
Download this free white paper to get an insider’s look into:
- The core strengths and limitations of the GSA
- Ten real-world business use cases, such as publishing, e-commerce search, knowledge base portals, and more.
- The GSA's financial and operational benefits
- Sample criteria for evaluating search performance
- A ROI analysis approach presented by the IDC
Related content: With Google's announcement that it will be phasing out the Google Search Appliance, how do you plan your transition and search strategy moving forward? Download our e-book to read about the key criteria for selecting your Google Search Appliance replacement.