Search users love navigators. From Amazon and eBay to company-wide enterprise search systems, search navigators are an important element in most successful search applications.
- Why are search navigators so widely used?
- What are the fundamental roles that they play in the search ecosystem?
- Why do some navigator implementations miss the point, but others excel?
Written by Search Technologies' staff, this white paper is search product neutral and based on experience from hundreds of customer engagements.This white paper:
- Clearly defines the role of navigators in the overall search process
- Presents best practices to maximize their effectiveness
Please let us know the email address we should be sending a PDF copy of the white paper to. A download link will be immediately emailed to you - please check your junk mail if you have a strong email filter.